OK, maybe that will be version 2, but version 1 will knock your holiday socks off and maybe even that ugly tie your lovely cherub bought you. The Jabra Elite 85h Headphones are engineered to provide the best wireless calls and music experience. These headphones use state of the art SmartSound technology: Artificial intelligence (AI) for adaptive sound environments, ensuring Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation (AANC). Based on audEERING’s soundscape technology, it uses real-time acoustic scene analysis of environmental sounds. This technology can detect more than 6,000 unique sound characteristics and uses this to adapt audio output to each specific context.
This means that when moving from a noisy train station into a quiet train carriage, the soundscape technology will take notice and will automatically adjust the audio to the changed surroundings. I’ve asked our engineers to work on sound reduction when getting yelled at for not doing my dishes bus sadly, they just said I should do the dishes for now.
It will select one of the three modes: ‘Commute,’ ‘In Public’ or ‘In Private’ to guarantee a consistent quality for your audio experience. Users can personalize their music settings even further through Jabra’s Sound+ app, which will remember your personalized setting within the mode for future similar situations.
Key features of the Jabra Elite 85h:
- SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings
- 100 percent hands-free: Voice Assistant access without pushing a button
- Four color variations: Black, Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy
- Battery: Up to 32-hour battery with ANC activated and 35 hours without ANC
- Microphones: 8 microphones in total. 6 dedicated for calls, 4 for ANC and 2 hybrid mics for both calls and ANC.
- Speakers: 40 mm custom-engineered speakers
- Durability: Unique IP52 dust and rain resistance, backed by a 2-year warranty against water and dust
- Personalize: Jabra Sound+ app for SmartSound features, including customized settings
MSRP 299 USD/EUR