EMBARGOED UNTIL JANUARY 8, 2019 9AM PT/NOON ET/5PM GMT
Mobvoi’s diverse lineup of smartwatches, including the recently released TicWatch C2 and TicWatch Pro, show there is a TicWatch for every lifestyle. Highlighted features of the newly announced TicWatch E2 and TicWatch S2 include:
- A waterproof rating of 5 ATM (withstands the pressure of being submerged in water up to 50m), making it perfect for shallow swimming in the pool or surfing in the ocean
- Comes with a pre-loaded swim-monitoring mode to track your fitness progress in the water
- Increased 30% battery capacity from first generation improves battery life to between 1-2 days on a single charge depending on usage
- Powered by Wear OS by Google, with thousands of smartwatch apps and watch faces available on Google Play and new proactive help from the Google Assistant
- Based on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 platform
- A continuation of the award-winning designs from their first-generation designs
“TicWatch E2 and TicWatch S2 are designed for those with really active lifestyles,” explained Zhifei Li, CEO and co-founder of Mobvoi. “These second-generation smartwatches help you stay connected and track your health and fitness data while you’re on the move. Whether that’s in a pool, at the gym, in the office or on the road, these TicWatches will move you.”
“Furthermore, our strategic collaborations with partners like Qualcomm result in smartwatches like you’re seeing here at CES, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We look forward to working closely with our partners to bring more game-changing innovation to the industry,” continued Li.
High-resolution images, logos and campaign videos can be found here for TicWatch E2 and TicWatch S2. For more information about Mobvoi and TicWatch smartwatches, please visit their Facebook, Twitter or website.