Monoprice, affordable consumer electronics ecommerce leader, is showcasing the latest offerings across its Premium Audio categories at IFA 2019. In the years since its international expansion, Monoprice has focused on bringing the highest quality technologies across its many product categories to global enthusiasts, without added cost markup. During this time, 3D Printing and Premium Audio have evolved into standout categories from the online retailer, who offers a growing selection of products that reflect industry trends and surpass industry standards.
Now in its third year, Monoprice’s premium Monolith audio line continues to defy the idea that great quality sound must come at a high price. At IFA, the retailer will show:
- Monolith Home Theater Processor ($3,999.00)
- A state-of-the-art 16-channel processor that boasts Dolby Atmos and DTS: X decoding, advanced room correction with Dirac Live, the latest generation AKM4493 DACs, and plenty of inputs for all sources.
- Monolith Liquid Gold Balanced Headphone Amplifier and DAC by Alex Cavalli ($999.99)
- A smaller version of the Cavalli Audio’s Liquid Gold Amp, The Liquid Gold X is a fully balanced, differential front-end, solid state amplifier and introduces Monoprice’s new MCU-based products with computerized control of all features – including turn-on sequencing and DC offset detection.
- Monolith by Monoprice THX AAA Balanced Headphone Amplifier featuring THX AAA 887 Technology ($399.99)
- THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA™) promises high fidelity audio with infinitesimally low levels of noise and distortion.
- Monolith M1070 Planar Headphones
- Featuring a 106mm planar driver, 2.5mm connectors and an open back design that produces a stunning aural landscape and resolves minute sonic detail. Spectacular imaging, low distortion, and perfectly balanced sound.