- HyperX announces lifestyle-gaming ready headset during MWC/Showstoppers.
- Who enjoys great audio on-the-go and while gaming? Sports and music ambassadors like Post Malone, Juju Smith-Schuster (Pittsburgh Steelers), Gordon Hayward (Boston Celtics), Joel Embid (Philadelphia 76ers), Casemiro (Real Madrid) do, and are part of the HyperX ambassador team. Stop by and try out headsets that the pros wear.
- Showstoppers, 5-7 pm for one-on-one demos of the latest lifestyle-gaming headsets from HyperX.
- Review samples are available for lifestyle-gaming audio related opportunities.
- Interviews are available with the HyperX PR team.
ViewSonic, a leading global provider of display solution products, will showcase its line of new projectors for the holidays. For gamers that want a 100-plus inch screen gaming experience, to those entertaining at home during the holidays, and even frequent travelers, ViewSonic has a projector solution that fits just about any need.
Performance driven, the ViewSonic line of award-winning projection solutions include 4K Ultra HD home theater projectors that are LED- or laser-based, as well as a line of ultra-portable projectors, including one of the smallest LED projectors from the company.
For portability and flexibility while traveling, check out the line of ViewSonic portable projectors:
- M1 Mini – An ultra-portable, LED-based projector that weighs around 0.5 pounds. With native WVGA resolution and 1080p content support, it features an integrated JBL speaker, built-in battery, a convenient “smart” stand, and has HDMI and USB connectors.
- M1+ – Weighing less than two pounds, this projector comes with integrated smart Wi-Fi connectivity and a Smart TV interface for streaming and sharing. Built-in Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers and a battery that can last up to six hours (depending on usage), makes the M1+ a great go-to projector for work and play.
- M2 – a native 1080p LED-based ultra-portable projector, the ViewSonic M2 features 16GB of storage, multiple connectivity options including USB Type-C and HDMI, as well as built-in Harman Kardon speakers, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities. The M2 is bright at 500 ANSI lumens and has HDR content support, 125% Rec.709 color accuracy, and frame interpolation technology. It also has a screen mirroring function so users can “cast” content from mobile devices through the projector onto a screen.
For home entertainment and big-screen gaming, ViewSonic offers 4K resolution in laser- and LED-based projectors:
- X10-4K – An LED-based 4K projector, the X10-4K supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control, and features built-in Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers, as well as an integrated Smart TV interface for streaming from popular sources. With HDR content support, 125% Rec.709 color accuracy and frame interpolation technology, images on the big screen never looked better.
- LS700-4K – At 3,300 ANSI lumens with native 4K resolution, the LS700-4K is a laser-based projector that not only offers 360-degree projection for nearly unlimited installation possibilities, it also features HDR content support and Rec.709 color accuracy for amazing image quality in just about any environment.
Mobile devices are an expensive investment. Early adopters don’t hesitate to shell out upwards of $1000 for a phone because it’s something we’ve all come to rely on in our daily lives. And as fragile as they are – most of us don’t treat them as such. We get it. People don’t want to cover up their phones. They’d rather show off their style than put on a bulky protective case, or they leave phones naked or unprotected for fear of losing function.
At Catalyst, we’ve taken all that into consideration with our designs. Catalyst makes the most protective everyday waterproof and impact protection cases on the market. We’ve managed to design cases for Apple, Samsung and Google that are highly protective and don’t ask you to sacrifice style or function. The Catalyst Waterproof cases are 5x more waterproof than any other everyday case on the market and the Catalyst Impact Protection cases are drop proof to 9.9 ft (tested over and over again).
Our designers don’t just build cases. Their designs enable people to take their phones anywhere, live their adventure, and not worry about damaging or breaking their phones. Even for the latest devices including the iPhone 11 Series, the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL – we’ve got you covered!
Norwegian Company Offers Revolutionary Solution for Indoor GPS
Forkbeard Technologies AS will present and demonstrate its revolutionary mobile indoor positioning technology at MWC 2019 (formerly Mobile World Congress), Tuesday through Thursday, October 22-24, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Forkbeard’s innovative platform leverages industry-standard onboard smartphone audio processing capabilities to deliver down-to-the-centimeter location accuracy with sub-second latency, and always 100% room-level accuracy. Presently in extensive use in medical facilities worldwide, indoor positioning technology impacts dozens of enterprise industries including logistics, warehousing, smart buildings and homes, data centers, manufacturing plants, retail, hospitality, and more.
“The Forkbeard technology platform provides unparalleled accuracy and reliability for indoor positioning of smartphones, tablets and other smart devices running on Android and iOS operating systems,” said Forkbeard CEO Wilfred Booij, Ph.D. “The ability to leverage the existing capabilities of billions of smart devices already on the market enables rapid adoption across multiple market verticals.”
“From simple indoor navigation support to support of contextual location-based workflow and safety solutions, truly accurate indoor positioning technologies will spur accelerated growth in this multibillion-dollar global market,” said Forkbeard’s Senior Vice President of Business Development and Alliances Terry Aasen.
According to Dr. Booij, Forkbeard leverages its patented Ultrasound technology to produce positioning accuracy results that are far superior to the radio frequency-based technologies used by others within the industry. In fact, the Forkbeard sonar smartphone indoor positioning technology is roughly 100 times more accurate than standalone Bluetooth, WiFi, or RFID based positioning solutions.
The Forkbeard team will showcase their technology at MWC19 from Booth #1231 in the Los Angeles Convention Center. Forkbeard will also exhibit at Showstoppers at MWC, Monday, October 21, from 5:00 until 7:00 p.m., at the JW Marriott, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles.
For additional information, please visit https://forkbeardtech.com.
AUSTIN, TX., and LOS ANGELES, 3 Oct. 2019 – ShowStoppers® today announced a new invitation-only press event that helps makers of mobile devices, wireless services, entertainment content, mobile and wireless gear, gadgets and apps meet journalists for product launches, previews, hands-on demos and to conduct executive interviews.
The ShowStoppers press event will take place Monday, October 21, 5-7 p.m., at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. Live in downtown Los Angeles. Showstoppers is an MWC19 Los Angeles Supporting Media Partner.
The ShowStoppers press event is timed to help companies exhibiting at MWC19 Los Angeles generate coverage before the show – and for non-exhibiting startups, innovators, industry leaders, and companies to generate product reviews and news coverage ahead of the all-important fourth quarter and holiday season. MWC19 Los Angeles will convene the mobile industry, its vast ecosystem and adjacent industries at the Los Angeles Convention Center from October 22-24, 2019.
The new ShowStoppers event builds on decades of press events that ShowStoppers already produces at CES, IFA, MWC, NAB, and other tradeshows around the globe.
Now in its 25th year, ShowStoppers is the global leader in producing press and business events spanning the U.S., Europe and Asia. Each event organizes product launches, sneak previews and demonstrations for selected journalists, bloggers, industry and financial analysts, venture capitalists and business executives. Industry leaders, innovators and startups exhibit to generate news coverage and product reviews, make new connections, promote their brand and open new markets. ShowStoppers produces events at CES and alongside MWC, among others; the official press events at CES, CE Week, IFA and NAB, and partners with CEATEC.