ViewSonic, a leading global provider of display solution products, will showcase its line of new projectors for the holidays. For gamers that want a 100-plus inch screen gaming experience, to those entertaining at home during the holidays, and even frequent travelers, ViewSonic has a projector solution that fits just about any need.
Performance driven, the ViewSonic line of award-winning projection solutions include 4K Ultra HD home theater projectors that are LED- or laser-based, as well as a line of ultra-portable projectors, including one of the smallest LED projectors from the company.
For portability and flexibility while traveling, check out the line of ViewSonic portable projectors:
- M1 Mini – An ultra-portable, LED-based projector that weighs around 0.5 pounds. With native WVGA resolution and 1080p content support, it features an integrated JBL speaker, built-in battery, a convenient “smart” stand, and has HDMI and USB connectors.
- M1+ – Weighing less than two pounds, this projector comes with integrated smart Wi-Fi connectivity and a Smart TV interface for streaming and sharing. Built-in Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers and a battery that can last up to six hours (depending on usage), makes the M1+ a great go-to projector for work and play.
- M2 – a native 1080p LED-based ultra-portable projector, the ViewSonic M2 features 16GB of storage, multiple connectivity options including USB Type-C and HDMI, as well as built-in Harman Kardon speakers, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities. The M2 is bright at 500 ANSI lumens and has HDR content support, 125% Rec.709 color accuracy, and frame interpolation technology. It also has a screen mirroring function so users can “cast” content from mobile devices through the projector onto a screen.
For home entertainment and big-screen gaming, ViewSonic offers 4K resolution in laser- and LED-based projectors:
- X10-4K – An LED-based 4K projector, the X10-4K supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control, and features built-in Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers, as well as an integrated Smart TV interface for streaming from popular sources. With HDR content support, 125% Rec.709 color accuracy and frame interpolation technology, images on the big screen never looked better.
- LS700-4K – At 3,300 ANSI lumens with native 4K resolution, the LS700-4K is a laser-based projector that not only offers 360-degree projection for nearly unlimited installation possibilities, it also features HDR content support and Rec.709 color accuracy for amazing image quality in just about any environment.