OWC®; a leading zero emissions Mac and PC technology company and one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of hard drives, SSDs, Mac & PC docking solutions and performance upgrade kits, will debut the Akitio Node Titan external graphics processing unit (eGPU), during CES 2020. The Akitio Node Titan eGPU allows users to transform a notebook or other slot-less computer (Mac mini, iMac, Nuc, etc.), into a high-performance gaming, video editing, and graphics workstation powerhouse for a fraction of the cost of buying or building a new machine. It connects to a Thunderbolt 3-equipped computer and offers the power and space needed by the most popular graphics cards available today. It also allows video pros, gamers and VR headset owners to play and create without limit, delivering lightning fast graphics speeds and the smoothest video performance.
- Lightning-fast graphics: Thunderbolt 3 port for up to 40Gb/s speed
- Non-Linear Editing (NLE) ready: turns notebooks into mobile video editing systems
- Immediate ROI: vastly reduced edit and render times
- Satisfies power-hungry cards: 650W power supply
- Play or work while charging: up to 85W for notebook charging
- Spacious design: enables use of large double-width graphics cards
- On-the-go graphics: retractable carrying handle for easy transport
- 3D realism: enables effective use of VR headsets
- Plug and Play: includes Thunderbolt 3 cable for immediate use
- Toolless access: thumb screws for easy card installation
Unlike other eGPUs offered as a bundled package that cannot be upgraded in the future, the Akitio Node Titan gives users the power of choice in deciding which graphics card to install for their needs. And if those needs change in the future, users can simply swap cards to keep graphics performance on the cutting edge. OWC’s Akitio Node Titan will be available at MacSales.com.
In addition, the OWC Product Showcase will highlight many of its innovative storage, connectivity and expansion solutions for Mac and PC power users, representing over 30 years of experience for consumers, creative professionals and SMB power users.