The new Jabra Elite 5 true wireless earbuds are making their debut at IFA ShowStoppers 2022. The all-round hero is made for those needing to take calls anywhere and is perfect for enjoying media during leisure. These earbuds help people escape a busy day and immerse themselves into media or connect with friends and family on-the-go with the touch of a button.
The Jabra Elite 5 makes it possible for individuals to fully focus on the task at hand with new Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), powered by the Qualcomm QCC3050 Bluetooth chipset. In addition, the Jabra Elite 5 enables individuals to take calls with confidence thanks to 6-microphone call technology with external mics that are active all the time, and internal ones giving your voice a helping hand when it’s windy. Even after the 7hrs play time with ANC on (28hrs with case) these earbuds offer, they still provide an all-day wearing comfort.
Key features and Specs:
- Hybrid ANC powered by the Qualcomm QCC3050 Bluetooth SoC
- 6-microphone call technology with wind noise suppression
- Powerful 6mm speakers
- Customizable EQ and Spotify Tap Playback
- Up to 7 hours play time with ANC on (up to 28 hours with case)
- Qualcomm® aptX™ Audio
- Google Assistant** and Alexa Built In
- Easy pairing with Google Fast Pair* and Microsoft Swift Pair*
- Bluetooth Multipoint keeps you connected to two devices at once
- IP55-rated protection against dust and water
- MSRP of 149 €