Olloclip unveils a global launch of their first Multi-Device lens system, letting Android users join in on the creativity. For the first time Olloclip will now be usable on leading smartphones such as the popular Samsung Galaxy range, Google’s Pixel phones, and Huawei’s latest models. olloclip continues to enhance the mobile photography experience, maintaining the ease-of-use, accuracy, and slim form that is synonymous with the brand.
The Multi-Device features an expanding clip design that ensures a flush alignment of the camera and lens, even with a screen protector or thin case. The clip can also be easily switched from front to rear-facing camera lenses in a matter of moments, while the user can select their lenses from olloclip’s extensive Connect X range. These recently launched interchangeable lenses can be easily attached and removed from the lens clip, allowing photographers to choose the best combination for any situation.
Every Connect X lens is compatible with the new olloclip Multi-Device Clip:
- Super-Wide: Four-element lens with more than 120-degree visibility
- Ultra-Wide: A 155-degree action camera field-of-view
- Telephoto: 2X optical zoom to get twice as close to the action
- Fisheye and Macro: Unique 180-degree wide-angle spherical effect and microscope like magnification
- Macro 7X +14X: Get detail oriented and see beyond the naked eye
- Macro 21X: Turn your phone into a microscope