- Swedish case brand Wilma launches its first range of eco cases, certified by DIN Cert to be 100% bio-degradeable according to EU-standard 12432.
- The Wilma eco cases are made with eco-friendly colors made from the Caixia plant, and have been tested and passed SGS-tests to be free of harmful color additives according to EU-standards.
- The packaging is made from recycled paper, is 100% free from plastic, and use soy ink for colors.
- The new Wilma eco cases collection is called STOP OCEAN PLASTIC POLLUTION, and is a campaign to raise the awareness of plastic pollution. Wilma donates 1 USD per sold case to organisations that works with projects to clean the oceans from plastic.
- The size and weight of the packaging is about 50-60% less than average case packaging on the market and contributes to reduce waste.